1. Individuals with any of the following symptoms may be refused entry.
· A temperature of 37.5 or higher
· Cough, sore throat, or other symptoms
· Not feeling well
2. Admission restrictions will be applied.
· Admission restrictions may be applied if conditions are expected to get crowded inside the water park. Guests may have to wait outside until crowding eases.
Note: Admission restrictions will be announced on the website, and signs will be posted at the entrance to the parking lot and at Uozaki Station and Sumiyoshi Station on the Rokko Liner.
· Admission restrictions may be applied at the following locations:
Men’s and women’s locker rooms, women’s shower room, jacuzzi pool
3. Social distancing: avoid closed spaces, crowds, and close contact
· Please keep social distance in the following areas:
Locker rooms, shower rooms, slide waiting areas, ticket sales area, air inflation waiting areas
· To prevent heat stroke, social distancing should be enough (at least 2 meters), but please put on a mask if that distance can’t be kept.
· Even if you can keep social distance, please wear a mask in the locker room.
4. Please install the COCOA COVID-19 contact-confirming app on your smartphone.
· If you have already downloaded the app, turn on your smartphone and turn on Bluetooth.
Upon arriving at the water park, use the QR code provided at the facility to also register with the Hyogo Prefecture COVID-19 tracing system.
Note: Upon entering the park, disinfect your hands and wash them often when inside.
Note: In crowded areas such as the rest area, please refrain from taking off your mask to talk and please observe good coughing etiquette.
Note: To avoid crowding and close contact, four free rest area zones (under tents) are available.
Note: Same-day tickets (for park admission, rental seating, the Mountain Slide) are sold at the ticket vending machines.
Note: Sunshade equipment can only be used in the lawn area, but when crowded, permission may be given for poolside use. Please follow the instructions of park staff.
Note: On Sundays, holidays, and over the Obon holiday period when crowds are expected, the water park will open one hour earlier (but with no change in pool times.)
Please check the website for days when large crowds are anticipated.
Note: Please be aware in advance that admission restrictions may be applied when the water park is crowded.
Your understanding and cooperation are much appreciated.